Finally it's over !! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! :D
Was so nervous at first, practice a few times and was bit confident that I could do it. But rather went up in smokes when it started =( I was like ahhh yeah...basically this and that.. and my voice was like jumping up and down -.- siennnn nia.
Well, at least it's over now ! yey ! And the architect from the council actually loved the idea of our design ^^ He kept asking lots of questions and he told us he would love to build our design :D Turns out not bad after all :D

Was so nervous at first, practice a few times and was bit confident that I could do it. But rather went up in smokes when it started =( I was like ahhh yeah...basically this and that.. and my voice was like jumping up and down -.- siennnn nia.
Well, at least it's over now ! yey ! And the architect from the council actually loved the idea of our design ^^ He kept asking lots of questions and he told us he would love to build our design :D Turns out not bad after all :D









And yes tonight is MAMAK NIGHT !! ^^ MAKAN MAKAN !
But tomorrow, is work work work again =( Have to do my tower model and get ready for another presentation for History =( I'm doing a research about the Parthenon...
Wish me luck ! ^^ I hope I get through this =/
More updates tonight after Mamak Night ;)
But tomorrow, is work work work again =( Have to do my tower model and get ready for another presentation for History =( I'm doing a research about the Parthenon...
Wish me luck ! ^^ I hope I get through this =/
More updates tonight after Mamak Night ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment