There are so many paths... I somehow got lost and derailed from the path that I was in before. Why ? I have no idea myself. What did I do to cause that ? Been thinking about it for a long time now...maybe the wheels don't click with the rails ? No ? Or is it that the rails doesn't like big or small wheels ?
Trying to get back on the track is harder than I thought. It keeps running away from me, pushing me away, rejecting me even harder when I try...left in the black forest....to wander alone to find a path....I've always thought this would be the golden path...It seems so at start...that it will be a great start and a happy ending...I was so wrong...I don't know what I did..What can I do ?
Try a new path ? Tried...again, seemed welcomed and thought it would be smooth and yet I was wrong again. It's being shaky now and it doesn't seem that convincing to me. Bumped into the old path but its thorn and bushes showed me how much it wanted me to stay away....
So what now ? Should I just take that path, the very one that I've never thought I'll take...it will change my life...most certainly will...Do I have a choice ?
Sad sad old man just like Mike....Wandered down the street, condemned for life.
The Golden Path...the very path that I didn't want to take..
The stench of death is getting stronger day by day.
p/s: This has nothing to do with Architecture -.-
Trying to get back on the track is harder than I thought. It keeps running away from me, pushing me away, rejecting me even harder when I try...left in the black forest....to wander alone to find a path....I've always thought this would be the golden path...It seems so at start...that it will be a great start and a happy ending...I was so wrong...I don't know what I did..What can I do ?
Try a new path ? Tried...again, seemed welcomed and thought it would be smooth and yet I was wrong again. It's being shaky now and it doesn't seem that convincing to me. Bumped into the old path but its thorn and bushes showed me how much it wanted me to stay away....
So what now ? Should I just take that path, the very one that I've never thought I'll take...it will change my life...most certainly will...Do I have a choice ?
Sad sad old man just like Mike....Wandered down the street, condemned for life.
The Golden Path...the very path that I didn't want to take..
p/s: This has nothing to do with Architecture -.-



No comments:
Post a Comment