A friend gave me this movie to watch. Since I was really moodless that moment, so thought why not. The title didnt sound appealing but honestly the show isnt that bad !
This film features the the war in China during 1937. As you know, Japs and all those shits stuffs. A historian freak like me sure like la =P
But to add to the taste, the story was really touching at the ending =(
And this is a true story that actually happened ! Sometimes sufferings can really open your eyes wider to more things in this world...
Well if you have the time, watch it ! =)
and oh, it's in Chinese =P But got a few English part. Though I'm a bit 'banana', I got most part of it so shouldn't be a problem to those 'bananas' out there =P
This film features the the war in China during 1937. As you know, Japs and all those shits stuffs. A historian freak like me sure like la =P
But to add to the taste, the story was really touching at the ending =(
And this is a true story that actually happened ! Sometimes sufferings can really open your eyes wider to more things in this world...
Well if you have the time, watch it ! =)
and oh, it's in Chinese =P But got a few English part. Though I'm a bit 'banana', I got most part of it so shouldn't be a problem to those 'bananas' out there =P




No comments:
Post a Comment