The title says it all. My hostel, Leprena had a formal dinner two days ago for her residents. It was held in a Dining Hall at a nearby college. At first, really no idea what to wear. Cause some said wear jeans and stuffs, really not ideal.
*shrugs* No idea seriously. Cause I'm NOT the 'formal' type of person, most of the time =P Simple, just a T and jeans lol. So was anxious a bit lol.
In the end, wore the usual total black from top to bottom lol. SIEN HOR ? =P My trustworthy band shoes been following me for so long XD Still kicking ;)
The three Architecture dudes who were there =)Most of the Asians turned up. Oh well, free food ma =P
And oh there was drama too, china girl quarrel with my ang mo housemate XD Kelakar betul. But real mean la that dude. Kept teasing and mocking her. Oh well !
Well the dinner was really nothing, just eat, talk, photo-taking, that's all. Not much happening.
And oh, the good ol' traditional line up for food =P
It was a buffet like dinner just without the you taking it yourself part =PQuite a number of choices, not bad for free food ;)
The Sumptuous MealRoasted pork, chicken, baked potato, bacon, lasagna, garlic bread, lots more that I can't remember -.- All that I know is, the meat were HUGE. :s
And the desert wasn't bad ^^ Some sort of like brownie thingy =P hot and sweeet ! =D
So took a few pictures. Didn't take with any of my ang mo housemates as I'm not really friendly with them ( sort of not like in friendly terms due to misunderstandings ).
Jenabi was so happy taking pictures =P heh, go read his blog to see all the leng luis, I tak da XD
Aaron and meThis dude stays above me, just directly above my room lol. Whatever he does, I can hear XD
He's in Year 3 Architecture, from KL. Nice guy, cook together sometimes, and gave me lots of tips :)
And this is of course, the one and only Jenabi !Entau horrrr ? XD Single but not available ! =P
My atuk lol.
That's all.
Ended up with a full stomach.. Fuuuhh ^^
p/s: All pictures were taken by Jenabi, cause that time I lazy bring camera XD



No comments:
Post a Comment