Got my results for my History and Theory in Design assignment today. Got a credit =(
Sad ? I don't know. I must say, I'm satisfied with my Islamic tiles but I can't say the same for my gothic window sketch. Lots of my friends were down today because of this but yeah, should I be thankful that I did not fail ? I doubt my work's that bad but I doubt I should even think further.
No self confidence ? I felt that way a bit. I don't know.
Garh, don't bother la ! Over d !
Tomorrow, there's gonna be a Formal Dinner for my hostel. I'll be going though at first I did not want to, but what the hell man, FREE FOOD !
So go looo, though I doubt I'll be happy there. All the locals...siennn man..the awkwardnesss...
Sometimes I think I'm a coward, dont dare to mix around, socialising with the locals here. Such a rat am I ? =/
sigh. now got more assignments pouring in d. Little things can make me go crazy, seriously !
and it's like, many things are out of your control. The things you do sometimes hurt people and you dont know it.
That's all for tonight. sigh..

Sad ? I don't know. I must say, I'm satisfied with my Islamic tiles but I can't say the same for my gothic window sketch. Lots of my friends were down today because of this but yeah, should I be thankful that I did not fail ? I doubt my work's that bad but I doubt I should even think further.
No self confidence ? I felt that way a bit. I don't know.
Garh, don't bother la ! Over d !
Tomorrow, there's gonna be a Formal Dinner for my hostel. I'll be going though at first I did not want to, but what the hell man, FREE FOOD !
So go looo, though I doubt I'll be happy there. All the locals...siennn man..the awkwardnesss...
Sometimes I think I'm a coward, dont dare to mix around, socialising with the locals here. Such a rat am I ? =/
sigh. now got more assignments pouring in d. Little things can make me go crazy, seriously !
and it's like, many things are out of your control. The things you do sometimes hurt people and you dont know it.
That's all for tonight. sigh..



1 comment:
i got credit too!
weeee
lol
Post a Comment