Monday, March 9, 2009

CNY ?

I realised I haven't been updating any 'real' post
I miss Penang badly
And everyone there :(

A little update of my time during CNY

My home

Fooood =)

Miss Grandma's home cook food :(

Relatives having lunch

My Mum's kampung :)

Oh this place have a lot of fond memories
Kampung ma, granny's place no toilet
so have to go out shit in this 'external toilet'
which is outside the house and beside the road =.=

Imagine at night if you want to take a pee or shit
have to walk out and pee in the darkness
Last time when I was a child
I rather not pee cause I takut go out in the darkness
as you know la, kampung not much lights wan =.=

Lucky now granny's place got toilet d :)
more advance d the kampung now heeh

My little cousins ! :)
Those cute kids haha

CNY dinner with best buddies :)

Oh I miss this chicken so much :(


This beach is in Penang
Beautiful hor ?
It's a hidden sanctuary, not many Penangnites know about this
Pretty much explained why it's cleaner than most beaches in Penang =.=

There were crabs all over the beach

Crab VS Boo Tatt !


My good friends :)
I miss them :(


There was a fresh water lake as well !
Do you guys in Penang know that ? :)



Oh that looked so wrong =.=

Orang gila semua XP

CNY goverment open house in Penang

Khoo Kongsi
The biggest clan temple in Penang
the Khoo clan :)
If your surname is Khoo,
this is your ancestors' home.




Chief Minister of Penang
Secretary General of DAP
Tan Sri Lim Guan Eng.

Little cute boy dressed up as the 'God of Prosperity'
selling drinks lol
so cute XP


I miss Penang so much :(
There is no place like home



Congrats to my best buddy
Tan Jiunn Liang
who scored 4As in STPM ! :)
All the best for your application into NUS, my friend !


No comments: