It'll be worse
at least it didn't really happen
Lots of activities
I guess there just wasn't enough time for me
to really go into deep thought about it
I guess that's a good thing
in a way...
I don't know why
but I just find it really wasted
How can I stop thinking that way ?
I really have no idea
Thinking back
I was a real jerk
A real asshole really
I guess I deserve it
My friends have been really supportive
and I'm sorry I've disappointed you guys
I've always been the one
boasting about this and that
Never thought I'll end up the same fate
This time, I'm the one who's at the bottom
I guess it's just a habit now
An addiction really
My life have changed
My lifestyle to be exact
I guess it just doesn't really matter now
Yes, it's true, I do not love myself anymore
To be honest, I've never really seen the purpose of life
But enough about that,
It's another long debate.
Blame Adam.
It's another day
Another day to remember
Another memory
Another history
I just wish I can knock myself out
so that I wouldn't remember anything
And start everything anew.
at least it didn't really happen
Lots of activities
I guess there just wasn't enough time for me
to really go into deep thought about it
I guess that's a good thing
in a way...
I don't know why
but I just find it really wasted
How can I stop thinking that way ?
I really have no idea
Thinking back
I was a real jerk
A real asshole really
I guess I deserve it
My friends have been really supportive
and I'm sorry I've disappointed you guys
I've always been the one
boasting about this and that
Never thought I'll end up the same fate
This time, I'm the one who's at the bottom
I guess it's just a habit now
An addiction really
My life have changed
My lifestyle to be exact
I guess it just doesn't really matter now
Yes, it's true, I do not love myself anymore
To be honest, I've never really seen the purpose of life
But enough about that,
It's another long debate.
Blame Adam.
It's another day
Another day to remember
Another memory
Another history
I just wish I can knock myself out
so that I wouldn't remember anything
And start everything anew.



2 comments:
darling! be strong. you used to said that to me.. = )
dear, u dont hv to force urself so hard to start everything anew.
what if u really lost memory, u will not remember ur supportive friends eh! lol..
oh well, y not love urself?? that's the precious intangible thing u can have although this earth is doomed!love urself b4 u can love others (frenz, family and perhaps another person that will shine ur life in future)
i believe everyone is born to live and have purpose of life.so do u. of course u do hv, juz that maybe u not yet discover dear.
since u know its now become a history and the past is juz a part of ur memory, y dont u juz let it go. i feel that u juz can hardly let go.u force urself to forget it but in turn it is otherwise.sry to say so man.
anyway try not to hv negative thoughts ok? be optimistic :)
Post a Comment