I took the "Where should you live?" quiz
and...
DAMN
The answer was...
Australia
and...
DAMN
The answer was...
Australia
You belong in Australia! You like nothing less but hot weather, beaches and adventure! You may be isolated from the rest of the world, but you're in paradise here! What more do you want: the sun in your face, friendly people with great accents, gorgeous beaches, wild animals, a middle of nowhere like there is no other, great cities, and lots to do! you'll never be bored in Australia
Like wtf ? ~_~
Looks like I came the right place rofl.
I wanted Scotland though :(
Another quiz I took was the
"Which Zodiac Sign Are You Most Compatible With?"
It came out....
Like wtf ? ~_~
Looks like I came the right place rofl.
I wanted Scotland though :(
Another quiz I took was the
"Which Zodiac Sign Are You Most Compatible With?"
It came out....
Scorpio
You are most compatible with SCORPIO! I'm sure most of your friends are Scorpions! Together you're going to rock! Scorpio’s are strong, deep, mysterious, complex, and also secretive. One trait of the Scorpio personality is that of an achiever, striving to succeed, and do well in life. They are often an influence of leadership and play important roles in the lives of people surrounding them. They may appear to calm and self controlling, but in reality they are actually very emotional individuals.Scorpio’s are considered to be gifted. Their high striving minds are often incapable of accepting failure.Thus, Scorpio’s are often more likely to succeed in their goals and dreams. Scorpio’s prove to be excellent friends. They are loyal and committed to their companions and are often vital roles in the lives of the one’s who love them.
Got so coincidence ma ? =.=
Horoscopes can be so true and scary :S
And fuck you BITCH!



No comments:
Post a Comment